Greyhaven Exotic Bird Sanctuary is a registered non-profit charity. Our mission is to provide
rescue and rehabilitation for unwanted companion parrots.
Greyhaven currently has an open volunteer position on our Board of Directors for a Director of Administration. The ideal candidate has a minimum of 2 years accounting experience, non profit experience would be an asset.
• Performing monthly bookkeeping and account reconciliations in Sage 50
• Sending monthly reports to Statistics Canada
• Preparing semi-annual GST rebate forms
• Preparing year-end financial statements and related notes
• Preparing and filing T3010 charity return
• Reporting financial information to the board of directors
• Presenting financial statements at annual general meetings
• Advising the board of directors on various accounting, tax and other issues
• Filing annual reports with the BC Registrar
• Filing updates with the BC Registrar
• Attending directors’ meetings and AGM
If you are interested, please email your resume to email@example.com