We Need YOUR Help!
Every year, hundreds of pet birds are bred in captivity in British Columbia and become available for adoption due to their owner’s ill health, passing away, change in lifestyle, neglect, abuse, etc. We, at Greyhaven, seek to offer these unfortunate birds a refuge and seek permanent loving homes for them. To enable Greyhaven to accomplish this, we need your support.
Make a Donation:
- …In Celebration of a happy occasion.
- …In Memory of a special person or a beloved pet.
- …Just Because.
- …Save your change and drop it into our “PARROT PATROL DONATION TINS” found at supporting retail companies
|Or cheque or money order donations to:
Greyhaven Exotic Bird Sanctuary
Mailing Box 441
800 – 15355 – 24th Avenue
Become a Member
Your generous monetary contributions provide the funds for medicine, daily vitamins, pellets, seed, fruits and vegetables, educational activities and repair costs to cages. Your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Donate Equipment & Supplies
Greyhaven also needs the following:
- Cages – always very useful (not round please)
- Bird Toys – all shapes and sizes; preferably wooden (budgie to conure).
- Dishes – stainless steel; all sizes
- Bird Food
- pellets (Harrison or Roudybush)
- seeds (preferably safflower based)
- nuts (such as almonds in the shell, brazil nuts, etc.)
- Unused First Aid Kits, Syringes, etc.
- we need Arbutus or Willow branches (for perches, etc.)
- organic fruit tree branches (all branches can not be sprayed with any type of chemical)
- Pine cones (the birds just love them)
- Climbing Trees
- Donation of Crafts
- which Greyhaven can sell at fund-raising events (all proceeds going to the sanctuary and care of the birds)
- Canadian Tire Money
- Donate items for our GARAGE SALE. Good quality items please
Please click here to also see our wonderful affiliate programs
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated” ~ Mahatma Gandhi